Experienced Dump Truck Operator Coal Mining QLD
The client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender. The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first.
The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
About the Role
- Roster 7/7 – Rotating Day / Night
- Bus in/out from Mackay and Rockhampton available
- FIFO from Townsville available
- Company housing available
Duties and Responsibilities
- CAT 777/ 789 class and above – minimum 3 months experience
- Grader (CAT 16 or 24) Desirable
- Dozer (D10 or D11) Desirable
- Water Cart (773 and above) Desirable
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
- Rachelle Brooks – Recruitment Coordinator
- Mackay Office – 4969 4758
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Dump Truck Operator Coal Mining
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Dump Truck Operator Coal Mining Exporter FIFO QLD