Dump Truck Operator QLD
Dump Truck Operator Coal mining Bowen Basin Queensland
Mobile Plant Operators required for coal mining operation (Open cut) in the Bowen Basin Queensland.
WorkPac have built an operating structure which sources and provides specialist expertise. Their business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring they deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.
They utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for there clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
- Single Skill Operators
- Roster: 7 on / 7 off, Rotating Day / Night
- Shift: 12.5 hours
Machinery On Site:
- Diggers: HIT – EX3600-5, TEREX – RH340, HIT – EX5500-6, HIT – EX850, Liebherr 994, 996
- Dozers: CAT – D11R, CAT – D10T, KOM – D475-5EO, CAT – D9T
- Graders: CAT – 16H, CAT – 16M, CAT – 14M, CAT – 24M
- Wheel Loaders: KOM – WA900-3, CAT – 988H, CAT – SKID STEER
- Wheel Dozer: KOM – WD900-3
- Dump Trucks: CAT 785C, KOM HD785-5, CAT 789B, CAT 966D, CAT 793C
- Seat Limit on this site is: 120kg
What is in it for You?
- Great site to work for
- Ongoing Stable Work Environment
- Possibility of a Full Time Contract after an initial qualifying period
- 6 monthly retention bonus
- Meals and Accommodation Supplied (if not local to Middlemount)
What do you need:
- Proven experience on the above machinery (preferred)
- Standard 11 Coal Mining Induction
- Section 4 Coal Board Medical
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screen
- RIIs for Machinery you have operated
- Outstanding attitude towards safety
- Reliable track record for attendance
Expressions of interest close on the 7th of December 2017 @ COB.
How to APPLY
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Dump Truck Operator Coal mining Bowen Basin Queensland