Skilled Dump Truck Operators – Coal Mining Jobs QLD
WorkPac are currently seeking skilled Dump Truck Operators for an exciting opportunity to join the team at a Open Cut Coal Mine near Emerald QLD.
Reporting to the Superintendent, you will be operating CAT 785 Dump Trucks working a 7/7 roster, rotating days and nights.
$45.55/hr. This role is working with Thiess at Curragh North.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting CAT 785 dump trucks
- Work a rotating 7/ 7 roster at a remote QLD mine site
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Previous minimum 1 year experience operating minimum 785 dump trucks ESSENTIAL
- SSE signed skills list or RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or equivalent
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Drivers License
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Operator Coal Mine jobs Brisbane QLD