Dump Truck Operator CAT 793 / Komatsu 830
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 and Komatsu 830 Haul Trucks.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 793 or Electric Dump Truck Komatsu 730
- MUST Have SSE/Delegate signed skills list or unsigned skills list with supporting RII's [...Learn about RII's] cert
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and Meals Provided – NO COST
- Lifestyle Roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) Including PJ Day
- Ongoing Role
- Immediate Start
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Teresa Morgan – Recruitment Coordinator
- 07 4800 3714
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.