Dump Truck Operator CAT 793 / Komatsu 830
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 and Komatsu 830 Haul Trucks.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 793 or Electric Dump Truck Komatsu 730
- MUST Have SSE/Delegate signed skills list or unsigned skills list with supporting RII's [...Learn about RII's] cert
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and Meals Provided – NO COST
- Lifestyle Roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) Including PJ Day
- Ongoing Role
- Immediate Start
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Teresa Morgan – Recruitment Coordinator
- 07 4800 3714