DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS – CAT 777 / KOM 730
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck min CAT 793 or Electric Dump Truck Komatsu 730
- MUST Have SSE/Delegate signed skills list or unsigned skills list with supporting RII's [...Learn about RII's] cert
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- COAL BONUSES PAID
- Camp and Meals Provided – NO COST
- Lifestyle Roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) Including PJ Day
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Ongoing Role
- Immediate Start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Teresa Morgan – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Biloela