Dump Truck Operator – Open Cut Mining Bowen Basin
Dump Truck Mining Production Operator Bowen Basin
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Open Cut Mining Production Operators for work in the Bowen Basin.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- MANDATORY – Demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant Coal Mine Production Operator on plant 785, 789,795 or similar machines. These are not entry level roles.
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Competency Report (RII or site authorizations accepted)
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Ability to complete Coal Board Medical and Functional Assessment
- 7/7 Roster
- Drive in and out
- 12.5 hour shifts
- All Inductions and Medicals Paid for
- Competitive pay rates and loyalty incentives
- Casual and Permanent Contracts available
- Great working environment- be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract
- On-site support
- Camp and Meals provided
If you are interested in these vacancies and meet minimum requirements please apply online or call Pauline Williams on 0419 842 283.
Who they are As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to. At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Dump Truck Open Cut Mining Production Operator Bowen Basin