FIFO Brisbane Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Rockhampton QLD
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organisation and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates. Reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- FIFO role – with flights out of Brisbane
- 7/7 roster, so you get plenty of time off to do the things you like to do
- Accommodation and flights are provided
- Ongoing work for the right operators who know how to work in teams and can work diligently
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating 785, 789 & 793 Dump Trucks; or 16 & 24 Graders; or D10 & D11 Dozers; large excavators and Water Carts
- Mine site operator experience with high regard for co-workers
- High level of safety awareness Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* mining induction Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers Licence)
- 2 x work referees to verify your competencies
Please note:†Only suitable candidates would be contacted
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!Click Apply for Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Position
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.