See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
FIFO Brisbane Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Rockhampton QLD
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organisation and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates. Reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- FIFO role – with flights out of Brisbane
- 7/7 roster, so you get plenty of time off to do the things you like to do
- Accommodation and flights are provided
- Ongoing work for the right operators who know how to work in teams and can work diligently
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating 785, 789 & 793 Dump Trucks; or 16 & 24 Graders; or D10 & D11 Dozers; large excavators and Water Carts
- Mine site operator experience with high regard for co-workers
- High level of safety awareness Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Induction Training mining induction Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers Licence)
- 2 x work referees to verify your competencies
Please note: Only suitable candidates would be contacted
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!Click Apply for Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Position
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStarâ„˘
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.