Dump Truck/ Multi Skilled Operators
Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Bowen Basin QLD
- Bowen Basin role
- Accommodation provided + loyalty bonuses
- Competitive pay rates, variety of rosters on offer
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work. They are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck/ Multi Skilled Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Bowen Basin role
- No induction costs
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing work, great rates + loyalty bonuses
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating 777, 785, 789 & 793 Dump Trucks; or 16 & 24 Graders; or D10 & D11 Dozers; large excavators and Water Carts
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
NOTE: When you apply for this job Dump Truck /Multi Skilled Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
Apply for Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Bowen Basin QLD
*Please note that only suitable candidates would be contacted*