Dump Truck, Multi Skilled & Excavator Operators
Global Product Search (GPS) is an established company that specializes in the supply of labour resources, recruitment services, mining supplies, tooling hire and simulator training to various markets throughout Australia.
About the Roles
There clients have a number of projects running across the Bowen Basin, as such GPS are seeking applications from candidates with the following skills:
- Dump Truck Operators
- Multi-skilled Operators (Truck + 1 Skills)
- Production Excavator Operators (Hitachi 3600 and above will be considered)
YOU WILL NEED / WILLINGNESS TO OBTAIN:
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Current Drivers License
- Relevant Machinery Evidence (SSE Signed Preferred/RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificates)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR GPS:
- Salary Sacrificing Benefits (Flights, Novated Leasing, Rural Rent/Mortgage)
- 7/7 Rosters & Family friendly rosters (Emerald region)
- Weekly Pays – Option to Annualise
- Super Paid on ALL Normal Rostered Hours
- Camp and Meals Provided where required.
- Flight, Bus Services and Bonuses available at selected sites.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job position?
You will be contacted if your application is suitable for consideration only.
Global Product Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander, Female and culturally diverse candidates to apply.Apply for Dump Truck Multi Skilled & Excavator Operators Coal Mining Australia
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.