2017 Mobile Plant Operator – MIN CAT 777 TRUCK
Dump Truck Mobile Plant Operators Coal mine job QLD
The client is a globally diversified mining business who are leaders in innovation and technological advances and value their people about all else. Their portfolio spans across mining of all key resources and opportunities within this company are boundless.
About the Role
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of min CAT 777 and Komatsu 730 Haul Trucks.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 5-6 hours from Toowoomba.
Semi skilled operators may be considered with strong civil or quarry experience – Min CAT 777 Dump Truck.
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Camp and Meal Available NO COST
- Ongoing Role
- Immediate Start
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain and Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 12 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck min CAT 777 or Electric Dump Truck: Komatsu 730
- Must have site skilled evidence – SSE signed skills / RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificate /Letter from site manager / training book or similar
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia.. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for 2017 MOBILE PLANT OPERATOR L1, LIFESTYLE ROSTER
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Kasey Currie – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Brisbane South
- 07 3715 2029 | firstname.lastname@example.org