Dump Truck Mobile Plant Operators Bowen Basin
- ASAP start
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- Multiple commute options available
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 and 797 Haul Trucks.
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 2 years’ experience operating Mechanical Dump Trucks: CAT 793 and 797
- Additional skills including Grader, Watercart, Dozer, Digger an advantage
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
About the Client
The client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines. The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first. The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Melissa Fisher – Recruitment Coordinator
- (07) 3621 2918
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Dump Truck Mobile Plant Operators 7/7 Roster Mining Bowen Basin