Dump Truck Operators
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognised recruitment organisation and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us.
They are currently seeking experienced operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, renowned for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right people.
- Drive-In/Drive-Out (DIDO) role
- 6/6 Roster
- Must be able to find your own accommodation
About the Role
To be successful for this role, you must;
• Have experience with operating Rear Dump Truck CAT 777, with evidence i.e. referral letter, training transcript, RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competency SOA
• Desirable Skills: Preferred but not essential – CAT CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
• Reside in Blackwater and Emerald as there is no accommodation provided with this role
CAT 777G Overview
- Engine Model Cat® C32 ACERT™
- Nominal Payload Class (100%) 90.8 tonnes
- Top Speed – Loaded 67.1 km/h
- Body Capacity – SAE 2:1 64.1 m3
- Maximum Payload (110%) 99.8 tonnes
Further information on this model
Do your research on the Cat 777D detail information page www.cat.com/777D haul truck
• Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* Section 4 (under 24 months old)
• Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
• Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers Licence)
• 2 x work referees
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
*Please note that only suitable candidates would be contacted.
How to apply for the Dump Truck Jobs – Operators Needed Mackay Coalfields
Email a copy of your updated resume to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au
or if you’d prefer, go to the SEEK website to find out more about the Dump Truck Jobs – Operators Needed Mackay Coalfields Job on SEEK