Dump Truck Jobs Moranbah
OneKey are seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
To be successful for *Dump Truck Jobs Moranbah, you must have:
- Proven Experience operating Electric Dump Trucks (Mechanical Dump Truck Experience considered)
- Additional skills (s, Dozer, Diggers) an advantage
- Previous coal mining experience
- Excellent safety awareness
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers Licence
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE signed competencies
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
In return they offer:
- Ongoing work 6 Months +
- Immediate start
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Competitive hourly rates – $43 – $45/hr + Super on all Rostered Hours
- Weekly pay
About OneKey :
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction