See more jobs in the CAT Dump Truck Jobs category.
Dump Truck Jobs Hunter Valley 2310
CAT and Komatsu Mining Dump Truck Driver Operators Needed!
WorkPac are searching for Dump Truck Operators for work on a mine site, local to the Singleton area. They are seeking operators who are interested in working a 12.5hr lifestyle day and night roster.
- $46.50 + Increase per skill level
- Permanency after 6 months
- Lifestyle Roster (4/5/5/4) & Chance to utilise skills
About the Client:
Their Client is situated 15kms Southwest of Singleton and produces approximately 12 million tonnes of semi soft coking coal and thermal coal annually. They are renowned for their qualities and culture within the Hunter Valley.
To be successful you must:
- Have 12 + months mine experience operating Dump Trucks equivalent competency for a KOM 830E or CAT 789/ greater
- Provide signed competencies to verify experience
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 work related supervisor references
- Have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, as cultural fit to this site is very important to their client
Dump truck drivers will be required to:
- Work a lifestyle rotating day and night shift roster
- Pass a D&A test and undertake a full functional medical
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website