See more jobs in the CAT Dump Truck Jobs category.
Dump Truck Jobs Goldfields & Pilbra 4374
CAT 777 and Komatsu 785 Dump Truck Mining Operators Roles
If you need help making your resume stand out check out our ebook below!
MUST have mechanical dump truck experience on the below:
What you need:
To be successful in this role you must have and be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and/or experience;
- Gold, Lithium or Iron Ore production mining experience
- Must be able to provide a National Police Clearance
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (Minimum of HR)
- Australian Work Rights
- Minimum of 3 Years Mine Site Experience
- Ability to maintain fitness for work, pass a pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol testing.
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS procedures and practices
What you get:
- $$$$ Competitive Pay Rates $$$$
- Weekly Pay
- Fast mobilization
- Work with a leading mining contractor
- Permanency after qualifying period for motivated and competent employees.
Trades & Labour Company is a Western Australia owned recruitment services company. They specialise in the provision of highly trained and technical trades personnel servicing mining and heavy industrial industries throughout Australia.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.