Dump Truck Jobs Gladstone
WorPac is looking for Dump Truck Drivers to station out in Gladstone.
- 7/7 Day and Night Roster
- Camp and Meals provided for non-locals
- Ongoing positions
Pre-requisites for *Dump Truck Jobs Gladstone:
- Minimum 12 months experience operating within a coal mining environment
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
- Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Signed site competencies showing machinery skills – minimum truck – CAT 785
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac:
Looking after Their employees is important to us. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. They have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac’s service but their clients. They are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are their most valuable asset!