Dump Truck Jobs Central QLD
WorkPac are scouting for Dump Truck Drivers for mines out in Central QLD.
- 7/7 Day and Night Roster
- Camp and Meals provided for non-locals
- Ongoing positions
Pre-requisites for the role include:
- Minimum 12 months experience operating within a coal mining environment
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Signed site competencies showing machinery skills – minimum truck – CAT 785
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac:
Looking after our employees is important to us. Our WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. We have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac’s service but our clients. We are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are our most valuable asset!
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, we know our local areas and are always helping our local community.