Dump Truck Operator – Mining QLD
Dump Truck Coal Mining Plant Operators Mackay QLD
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with major mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators.
The client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
- Ongoing Positions
- Various Rosters & Sites
- Retention Bonus for Labour Hire personnel
- Operate Cat 797 / 793 / 789 Haul Trucks
- Komatsu 830 / 930 Electric Haul Trucks
- Ability to work days & nights
- Camp accommodation provided.
Skills / Requirements
- Hold RII’s for all valid equipment
- Minimum 2 years coal mining experience
- Have a current CBM & S11
- Commitment to safety
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Solid mining work history
To be considered for these positions:
- Current resume with 2 work references
- Colour copy of your license and tickets (front & back)
- Copies of your current site inductions Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
NOTE: When you apply for this job Dump Truck Coal Mining Plant Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Dump Truck Coal Mining Plant Operators Mackay QLD