Dual Qualified Auto Electrician & Mechanic Wanted
A company that has been servicing Australia and it’s mining, agricultural, construction industries and more are seeking a full time Auto Electrician & Mechanic to join their Acacia Ridge branch.
- Diagnostics, fault finding and trouble shooting
- Installations, repairs and overhaul of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge and experience of Caterpillar equipment of all levels
- Reading and interpreting complex diagrams and plans
- Workshop based role – ability to commit 38 hours minimum
To be successful:
- Dual Trade – Auto Electrician / Diesel Fitter (experience equivalent to)
- At least 2 years’ of post Trade experience
- Good knowledge of CAT equipment – Dozers, Loaders, Trucks, EWPs and more
- Understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Ability to read / interpret technical drawings and diagrams
- Strong work ethics and dedication to producing quality workmanship
- MUST be Australian Citizen OR Permanent Resident
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please hit the “APPLY” button now. Alternatively, please submit your questions or any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Dual Qualified Auto Electrician & Mechanic Job