Drilling Superintendent – Australia
Drilling Blast Superintendent Coal Mining Operations QLD
JSW Australia is an industry leader in blast hole, geothermal, water well, grade control, reverse circulation and air-core drilling. The company currently services Australia’s major blue chip resource companies in the mining, oil and gas sectors.
JSW is one of only three drilling companies in the country to gain accreditation as an enterprise registered training organization (RTO). This means they can deliver fit for purpose in-house training to nationally recognized standards, providing all staff a structured career path.
Due to the continued growth of the business, they are currently seeking an experienced Drilling Superintendent based in central Queensland. An attractive remuneration and roster package will be offered to the right applicant. Relocation assistance will also be provided for those who are willing to relocate to the surrounding area.
- Minimum of 5 years experience on drill and blast projects at a supervisory level.
- 10 years experience in coal rotary drilling operations.
- Applicants must demonstrate focused leadership across health and safety practices in the workplace.
- Effective communication with employees, clients and upper management.
- Accurate reporting, ability to plan, schedule and direct operations.
- Ability to pass all medical, drug and alcohol, police and site clearance requirements.
Preferred Tickets and Qualifications
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* induction.
- S1, S2, S3.
- Cert 4 qualifications in OHS and/ or Training.
They are looking for motivated individuals who are able to work well in a close knit team environment. They require individuals who are client focused with an ability to achieve all safety and production targets.
If you want to join a progressive company that can offer you great pay and conditions and a personalized structured career path, then please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly. More information on JSW can be found at website: www.jswaustralia.com.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experience Drilling Blast Superintendent Coal Mining Operations QLD