Drillers & Trainee Driller Jobs QLD
FIFO out of Brisbane to Moranbah/Emerald
The company Lucas are recruiting Drillers & Trainee Drillers for positions across their QLD operations.
Due to an increase in scope of work at their current projects, Lucas currently has vacancies across their QLD Coal Operations for experienced Directional and Exploration Drillers & Trainee Drillers. Their projects offer long term, steady work.
Candidates with previous Coal Mine Site Experience or experience with the following techniques are highly regarded: large diameter gas drainage, directional drilling, SIS gas drainage and exploration experience.
They are looking for experienced candidates who are reliable, hard working and have a proactive attitude towards their work. Lucas is offering opportunities for people who have drilling experience and hold the relevant drilling competencies.
- Relevant Drilling Experience (Essential);
- Applicable RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificate in Drilling Operations / Oil & Gas or Higher (Essential);
- HC/MC Truck Licence (Preferred), HR Truck Licence(Essential);
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or GIQ inducted (Preferred);
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Front End Loader/Telehandler/Excavator/ Non-slewing Crane (Preferred);
- Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Long term, stable work
- FIFO out of Brisbane to Moranbah/Emerald
- Lifestyle Rosters – 2/2 & 2/1
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities – on the job technical training to nationally accredited courses.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
Lucas is a Specialist Drilling service provider to the energy and mining sectors. In each market, our multi-disciplined teams have earned a reputation for innovative solutions and reliable project delivery.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.