Drillers & Trainee Driller Jobs QLD
FIFO out of Brisbane to Moranbah/Emerald
The company Lucas are recruiting Drillers & Trainee Drillers for positions across their QLD operations.
Due to an increase in scope of work at their current projects, Lucas currently has vacancies across their QLD Coal Operations for experienced Directional and Exploration Drillers & Trainee Drillers. Their projects offer long term, steady work.
Candidates with previous Coal Mine Site Experience or experience with the following techniques are highly regarded: large diameter gas drainage, directional drilling, SIS gas drainage and exploration experience.
They are looking for experienced candidates who are reliable, hard working and have a proactive attitude towards their work. Lucas is offering opportunities for people who have drilling experience and hold the relevant drilling competencies.
- Relevant Drilling Experience (Essential);
- Applicable RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificate in Drilling Operations / Oil & Gas or Higher (Essential);
- HC/MC Truck Licence (Preferred), HR Truck Licence(Essential);
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or GIQ inducted (Preferred);
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Front End Loader/Telehandler/Excavator/ Non-slewing Crane (Preferred);
- Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Long term, stable work
- FIFO out of Brisbane to Moranbah/Emerald
- Lifestyle Rosters – 2/2 & 2/1
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities – on the job technical training to nationally accredited courses.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
Lucas is a Specialist Drilling service provider to the energy and mining sectors. In each market, our multi-disciplined teams have earned a reputation for innovative solutions and reliable project delivery.
Apply Here for Drillers & Trainee Driller Jobs QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.