See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Drillers Assistant Mount Isa QLD
Mitchell Services (MSV) is a leading provider of drilling services to the global exploration, mining and energy industries.
Due to continued growth within Queensland Minerals division, they are now seeking applications from suitably qualified Drillers Assistant for FIFO projects in western QLD.
You will be based in and around the Mount Isa / Cloncurry areas or prepared to get yourself to and from Mount Isa.
These roles will FIFO Mount Isa to remote sites on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster,
The Inherent requirements for this position are as follows.
- Certificate II in Drilling Operations is desirable
- You must have a current HR drivers license is a minimum requirement
- You must have a current Provide First Aid / CPR certificate as a minimum requirement
- A good level of physical fitness is an inherent requirement
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening and a functional medical exam
- The ability to work 12 hour days in extreme climates is a requirement
- The ability to work in small teams
Please apply directly on seek or contact Harry Murray on 0428 988 808 to discuss the roles.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Drillers Assistant FIFO Mount Isa Mining QLD