See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Drill and Blast Operators – Supervisor
- Rare opportunity
- PPE and accommodation Included
- 7/7 lifestyle roster
Peabody is the leading global pure-play coal company, serving power and steel customers in more than 25 countries on six continents. The company offers significant scale, high-quality assets, and diversity in geography and products Peabody is guided by seven core values: safety, customer focus, leadership, people, excellence, integrity and sustainability
They offer an inclusive work environment and engage, recognize and develop employees.
About the role:
They are currently seeking Drill Operators at Moorvale Mine. Coppabella Moorvale mine complex consists of two open-cut mine operations located approximately 140 kilometers southwest of Mackay that produce premium low-volatile pulverised coal (LV-PCI) for export markets.
Reporting to the Drill and Blast Supervisor, the scope of your role will be to drill production drill holes in accordance with the agreed plan and meet company and industry standards for quality.
Duties will include:
- Report progress, issues and risks to Supervisors as and when required
- Deliver drilled blast holes in a safe cost-effective manner
- Meet production schedules
- Contribute and maintain a safe work environment
- Other work as required to safely deliver cost effective blasted material for the production process
This position is offered on a 7/7 rotating roster and can allow for a residential, DIDO or FIFO lifestyle.
The successful candidates must be proactive team players, possessing at least 3 years recent experience as an Open Cut Drill Operator, as well as:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and ability to foster and maintain a positive safety culture
- The ability to apply expertise to analyze and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commit to safety and health as a way of life
- Foster a culture of inspiration, innovation, collaboration and execution
- Are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Offer a reward and recognition program
- Provide professional and technical development opportunities
- Support employees to achieve professional accreditation
Mission is to create superior value for shareholders as the leading global supplier of coal, which enables economic prosperity and a better quality of life.
Apply to Peabody today and grow your career. For more information, visit https://www.peabodyenergy.com/Work-With-Us or click apply now.
Would you like to apply?
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Driller Operators Blast Supervisor Moorvale Mine Job