See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Offsider & Green Offsider– Wanted QLD Drilling Operation
Lucas is a Specialist Engineering, Construction and Drilling service provider to the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors. In each market, multi-disciplined teams have earned a reputation for innovative solutions and reliable project delivery.
They are searching for candidates who are reliable, hard working and have a proactive attitude towards their work. Candidates with previous drilling experience, drilling competencies or a HC/MC Truck license are preferred.
Please note applications without a HR Truck license will not be considered. Only successful candidates meeting the below criteria will be contacted for interview.
- HC/MC Truck License (Preferred), HR Truck License (Essential)
- Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster (Essential)
- Standard 11 Induction Training or GIQ inducted (Preferred)
- Relevant Drilling Experience (Preferred)
- ARII Competencies for Front End Loader/Telehandler/Excavator/ Non-slewing Crane (Preferred); and
- Applicable RII Certificate in Drilling Operations / Oil & Gas or Higher (Preferred).
What’s on Offer
- FIFO out of Brisbane
- 14/14 & 14/7 Rosters
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities – on the job technical training to nationally accredited courses.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are searching for a genuine career opportunity and want to be part of the Lucas team, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Driller Operations Green Offsider Positions FIFO QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.