See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Driller Mining Traineeships Kalgoorlie
Entry-Level Driller Offsider Jobs Western Australia Kalgoorlie
This is an awesome entry-level position supported with on the job training and the ability to achieve a Cert II and Cert III in drilling operations. Previous off-siding experience is not essential, but you must have had previous labouring experience and hold a valid HR Drivers Licence.
If you want to get started in the mining industry this is your golden opportunity!
To be considered for this entry-level mining job you must:
- Hold a valid HR Drivers Licence
- Have previous laboring experience
- Be physically fit and prepared to undertake manual duties
- Be willing and able to work and live in extreme, remote exploration environments – living in caravans with full kitchen, shower block and laundry facilities
- Have researched the position and have a basic understanding on the role and living arrangements
- Be prepared to work on a continuous shift roster (days and nights)
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Be able to pass a full pre-employment medical assessment including a drug and alcohol screen
Rewards on offer for this mining traineeship:
- An opportunity to enter a traineeship and obtain a Cert II and Cert III in Drilling Operations – progressing to a Cert IV Senior Driller and running your own crew.
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts
About this mining company:
Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.