Driller Jobs in Mining
- DIDO to Central Bowen Basin
- $47ph Flat Rate
- 5:2 Rotating Roster
- Ongoing work 12months
WorkPac need experienced Drillers required to work in Middlemount, in the Bowen Basin. Applicants must have previous work experience on D90K drill rigs or similar. This role is working a 5 & 2 rotating roster with meals and accommodation supplied.
What WorkPac need from you:
- Previous drilling experience – D90K preferred
- Must reside within 200km of Bowen Basin
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Provide a clear drug and alcohol test
- Recent resume outlining recent Drilling experience
- Relevant skill competencies preferred
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
WorkPac advises that it is essential your resume is well written and formatted correctly because the resume scanning software could block this job application if the correct keywords are not contained inside. Upon successful acceptance of your application, successful applicants are required to undertake a phone or face-to-face interview, therefore it is essential that you have prepared prepared thoroughly or the interview using these tips provided in the free interview guide.
If this role sounds like something you would excel at, and would like to access Australia’s best employers for a rewarding career then apply now.