Driller Assistants (Energy) FIFO Bowen Basin
Are you looking for a career in the Drilling Industry? They are looking for Driller Assistants
Mitchell Services (MSV) is a leading provider of drilling services to the global exploration, mining and energy industries. Due to continued growth within Queensland Energy division, they are now seeking applications from suitably qualified Driller Assistants that are looking for a career in the drilling industry and not just a job. “Their people are there success”
About the roles
These roles are for an immediate start, FIFO from Brisbane or DIDO Mackay and surrounding areas, the rosters are 14 on 7 off (Day/Night). They offer stable roles at key client sites in the Bowen Basin Area, working on well-maintained equipment, and the opportunity to join a great team with a fantastic culture.
You will be a career orientated team player with a good level of physical fitness and the ability to pass a pre-employment medical including a functional assessment drug & alcohol screening.
You will have a HR license as a minimum and be able to live and work in remote areas (FIFO).
You will be mechanically minded person and have the ability take direction and problem solve where required. Drilling roles are hands on where you will get dirty and need to brave the elements for up to 12 hours a day.
Candidates working in heavy labouring industries, mechanical trades or have a farming background are generally well suited to these roles. “It’s all about attitude”
- HR license mandatory (HC or MC are desirable)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (Current)
- Senior First Aid / CPR (Current)
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- A good level of physical fitness is an inherent requirement, and the ability to pass a functional assessment.
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]20915 – Certificate II in Drilling Operations
RII's [...Learn about RII's]31815 – Certificate III in Drilling Operations
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]RIS301D Apply Risk Management Processes (formerly S1)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS301D Conduct Safety & Health Investigations (formerly S2)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]COM301D Communicate Information (formerly S3)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]RIS402D Carry Out Risk Management Processes (formerly G2)
Please apply for this job or call Harry Murray on 0428 988 *** to discuss the role in more detail.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply?
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Driller Assistants Mining Energy FIFO Sites Bowen Basin QLD
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.