Drill Operator Coal Mine
This organisation is an industry leader, employing a wide range of trades and skilled individuals throughout the Bowen Basin. An opportunity is available for an experienced Drill Operator to commence immediately on a 7/7 Roster.
About the role
This role will see you predominantly performing drill operating duties on a coal mine located in the Bowen Basin.
What you’ll need to succeed
To meet all of the requirements for this role, you will be required to have:
- Current QLD Driver’s Licence
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* issued within the last 5 years
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and previous or current experience
- Blast Hole Drill Operator
- Pit Viper Drill experience is mandatory
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team is essential.
What you’ll get in return
You will be granted with an immediate start where you will have the opportunity to gain additional experience and skills as a Drill Operator working a 7/7 Roster.
All of your flights, meals and accommodation as well as the induction costs will be supplied by the client.
There is an opportunity to receive a Temp Worker Recognition Bonus after 6 months of continuous work.
What you need to do
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills, experience and competencies match the above criteria, please apply to Stephanie Connelly at your earliest convenience.
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Drill Operator Coal Mine – 7/7 Roster Bowen Basin