Drill Fitter – Underground Mining Jobs
Client is currently seeking Drill Fitters to join their FIFO operations team. With an immediate start on offer, these positions will suit candidates with prior experience in surface and/or underground mining operations.
- Repair, Servicing and Maintenance of various plant and drill equipment
- Working on a variety drill rigs
- Work independently where required but within a team environment
- Adhere to strict Occupational Health and Safety practices
- Australian recognized trade certificate
- Current Driver’s license – HR preferred
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- BMA Induction
- Construction white card
- Coal Board Medical and Instant DAS less than 30 days
- Safe Working At Heights certificate
- Confined Space certificate
- Understanding of working with JSA/Take 5s for tasks.
Synaco Global and there clients are proud to promote safe work practices in the workplace, with regular site visits and communications between the agency, the client and most importantly the employee.
- Immediate opportunity
- Ongoing contract
- Expand your knowledge and skills, push yourself and your career to the next level
Successful candidates will be subject to drug & alcohol screening prior to commencement.
With their commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, they strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to clients across a range of specialist industries through consulting, sourcing, workforce management and workforce productivity solutions.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experience Drill Fitter Maintenance Underground Mining Operations FIFO