Drill Crew – Leasehands, Offsiders & Trainee Drillers
Lucas is a Specialist Engineering, Construction and Drilling service provider to the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors. In each market, multi-disciplined teams have earned a reputation for innovative solutions and reliable project delivery.
Please note any application without the minimum requirement of a HR Truck licence are unable to be considered.
Candidates with previous Coal Mine Site Experience are highly regarded.
Looking for experienced candidates who are reliable, hard working and have a proactive attitude towards their work. Lucas is offering opportunities for people who have drilling experience and hold the relevant drilling competencies.
- Relevant Drilling Experience (Essential);
- Applicable RII Certificate in Drilling Operations / Oil & Gas or Higher (Essential);
- HC/MC Truck Licence (Preferred), HR Truck Licence(Essential);
- Standard 11 or GIQ inducted (Preferred);
- RII Competencies for Front End Loader/Telehandler/Excavator/ Non-slewing Crane (Preferred);
- Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- FIFO out of Brisbane
- 14/14, 7/7 or 14/7 Rosters
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities – on the job technical training to nationally accredited courses.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity and want to be part of the Lucas team, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.
Click Apply for Experienced Drill Crew Position