Drill & Blast Supervisor Jobs QLD
CoreStaff are seeking experienced Drill & Blast Supervisors for an open cut coal mine site in the Bowen Basin, near Moranbah.
Duties Include but not Limited To:
- Mentor Blast & Drill members to achieve mine site KPIs and targets
- Understand and executed mine plan in line with site standards and compliance
- Effectively use computers and associated software
- Managing night shift blasting and loading operations
- Ensure crew members are complying with site safety standards
Successful Applicants Have:
- S 1 2 3 Supervisor Certificate
- Current QLD Shot Firers Licence
- Australian Driver’s License
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willingness to obtain)
What’s on Offer:
- Ongoing role
- DIDO Lifestyle Roster
- Excellent Rates + Super
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Uniforms provided
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.