Drill & Blast Supervisor Jobs Moranbah
CoreStaff are looking for Drill & Blast Supervisors for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin, near Moranbah.
To be successful in the role, you must have :
- Drill & Blast Supervisory experience within the mining sector
- Hold Current QLD Shot Firers Licence
- Experience working in an open cut mining operation preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading change and a high performing crew
- A commitment to working safely and complying with site safety standards
- Understanding and execution of the mine plan
- Ability to effectively use computers and associated software (MS Office)
The qualifications/certifications required include :
- S 1 2 3 Supervisor Competencies
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willingness to obtain)
In return they offer :
- Ongoing work – immediate start
- Excellent Rates + Super
- Meals and Accommodation provided
About CoreStaff :
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As employer of choice, CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining and Resources, Energy, Construction, Maintenance & Shutdowns, Manufacturing & Engineering, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution and Food Manufacturing sectors.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction