See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Drill & Blast Fitters – Blackwater Project
Action Drill & Blast is a leading provider of integrated drilling and blasting services in Australia.
They have a positive team culture based on core values of Safety Integrity Teamwork and Innovation and provide their employees with a safe and friendly work environment.
Large Atlas Copco and Reichdrill drill fleet is modern and maintained to the highest standard.They are currently seeking applications from experienced Drill Fitters for a 5/4/4/5 roster position at BMA Blackwater Project.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendant you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform scheduled drill servicing across Pit Viperand Reichdrill drill rigs
- Performing unscheduled repairs
- Prioritising workloads or unscheduled repairs when required
- Supervising and/or coaching the activities of Servicemen and Trainee Fitters
- Maintaining and servicing light vehicles, support trucks and trailers
- Fulfilling all safety requirements and maintenance reporting needs.
ESSENTIAL Skills and requirements include:
- Current Section 4 Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Trade Certificate in Heavy Diesel Mechanics
- Hand Tools
- Australian HR Class drivers license
- Drill Maintenance Ability
- Previous Drill Maintenance Experience.
DESIRABLE skills include:
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Action Drill and Blast Drill fleet product knowledge
- Action Drill and Blast Ancillary fleet product knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Working at Heights
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
To apply for the position you will need to provide a current resume with at least three contactable referees. Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Drill Blast Fitters Maintenance Mining Blackwater Project Rockhampton