Expressions of Interest – Drill Fitter – Queensland
Action Drill & Blast is the leading integrated drilling and blasting contractor in Australia.
They also pride there selves on delivering efficiencies and solutions for the clients on mining and civil projects across Australia. There site operations are supported by the Head Office in Belmont, Western Australia and the Regional Office in Brisbane, Queensland.
Values based corporate culture of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation ensures they offer there employees with opportunity to work with the latest equipment in a safe and friendly work environment.
They are taking expressions of interest for future employment from experienced drill fitters to join the team in Queensland.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Perform scheduled drill servicing across Atlas Copco (mostly Pit Viper) and Reichdrill drill rigs
- Performing unscheduled repairs
- Prioritizing workloads or unscheduled repairs when required
- Maintaining and servicing light vehicles, support trucks and trailers
- Fulfilling all safety requirements and maintenance reporting needs.
ESSENTIAL Skills and requirements include:
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Hand Tools
- Australian HR Class drivers license
- Drill Maintenance Ability
- Previous Drill Maintenance Experience
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* S4
DESIRABLE skills include:
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Action Drill and Blast Drill fleet product knowledge
- Action Drill and Blast Ancillary fleet product knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Working at Heights
NOTE: When you apply for this job Drill Blast Fitter, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Apply for Drill Fitter in Queensland
If you’re a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude, please forward a current resume, including at least three contactable referees, by clicking ‘Apply Now‘.
Click Apply for Expressions of Interest – Drill Fitter – Queensland