Dragline Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine Site
Experienced Dragline Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah. The client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement our core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience operating Draglines in the Coal Mining Industry
- Proven experience operating Marion 8050 and 8750 Draglines
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE Signed Machinery Competencies
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – Section 4
- FIFO from Brisbane or Cairns
- Ongoing work
- Meals and accommodation provided
- 7/7 Roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $72 – $75/hr + Super
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.