See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dragline Operator Mine Operations
Dragline Operator Mine Operations Department Bowen Basin
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dragline Operator who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Accommodation provided 4/5/5/4 roster
- Mandatory Tickets
- Trade, Degree, Machinery Ticket D10R Tracked Dozer
- D10T Tracked Dozer
- D11R Tracked Dozer
- D11T Tracked Dozer
- Dragline 8050 Marion
- Dragline 8050 UDD Marion
- Dragline 8200 Marion
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for Dragline Operator Mine Operations will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If this sounds like you, Please hit APPLY NOW!
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Dragline Operator Mine Operations Department Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list