Dragline Operator Blackwater Mine
Dragline Operator Mine Operations Department Blackwater Mine
WorkPac, an Australian owned and operated recruitment solutions provider for mining, construction, engineering, manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare and training. With over 35 locations Australia wide, WorkPac has over 6500 field team members employed on sites.
About the role:
WorkPac are currently seeking skilled and experienced Dragline Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Blackwater Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Qualifications and experience:
- RII Competencies in Dragline Operations
- Minimum 2 yeas experience
- Current Standard 11
- Current Generic Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver’s License
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History.
Benefits and rewards:
- Meals and Accommodation Supplied.
- Immediate start for successful candidate
- Ongoing Employment
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Dragline Operator Mine Operations Department Blackwater Mine
If interested please apply now or call Hayley Slater on (07) 4979 8659.