Dragline Operator Bowen Basin
- Bowen Basin based
- Accommodation provided, great rates
- Competitive pay rates, 6/6 roster
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work. They are currently seeking experienced Dragline Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Bowen Basin based
- No induction costs
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing work, great rates+ loyalty bonuses
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating Draglines and dozers (D10,D11)
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* Section 4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
To apply for this position
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
Please note that only suitable candidates would be contacted
- Contact name: Slavka Bromley
- Ref No. 189711AL
- Phone number: 07 3003 7787
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.