Dragline Operator and Dump Truck Coal Mining
- 7 on 7 off
- FIFO exit Brisbane or DIDO available
- 12.5 hour shifts
WorkPac currently has a number of opportunities for experienced Dump Truck Operators to secure fly in / fly out work from Brisbane or DIDO within 200klms of the mine site. Offering an immediate start, these roles represent ongoing work for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience operating draglines (Marion 8050) within a coal mining environment as well as D10 / D11 dozer experience
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]s / site authorizations to support your experience operating the above equipment in a coal mining environment
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Current coal board medical
- Current resume
- Current Qld Drivers License
Please note: These roles are offered on a FIFO and DIDO basis and only candidates residing within 100 klms of the Brisbane airport or within 200 klms of the mine site will be considered.Female and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Dragline Operator & Dump Truck Coal Mining Brisbane QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction