Dragline Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Middlemount.
Seeking experienced Dragline Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Middlemount.
Clients are a Tier 1 mining company who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individualís for ongoing opportunities. As this is a large mining company you are advised to pay extra attention to how your present your resume. Make sure current qualifications and experience are highlighted on page one.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience operating Draglines in the Coal Mining Industry
- Proven experience operating Marion 8050 and 8750 Draglines
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE Signed Machinery Competencies
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – Section 4
In return they offer:
- Ongoing work Ė 12 Months +
- Meals and accommodation provided (DIDO to camp)
- 7/7 Roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $64 – $67/hr. + Super
- Weekly pay