See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dragline Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
To Be Successful In the Role, You Must Have:
- Demonstrated experience operating draglines
- Marion 8050 & BE 1370 Dragline experience essential
- A commitment to working safely and complying with site safety standards
The Qualifications/Certifications Required Include:
- RIIs or SSE sign offs for BE or Marion Draglines
- Valid Driver’s License
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training (or willingness to obtain)
In Return they Offer:
- Ongoing work
- Excellent Rates + Super
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Choice of Rosters – Lifestyle or Even Time Roster, dependent on location
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As employer of choice, CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining, Resources, Energy and Construction sectors.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.