See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
33 Day Rolleston Mine Shutdown
ALL TRADES REQUIRED FOR A MAJOR DRAGLINE SHUTDOWN AT ROLLESTON MINE QLD. They are needing Fitters, Boilermakers, Scaffolders, Riggers, Supervisors & Trade Assistants!
You will require the following:
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Glencore Induction current
- Rolleston Mine site induction provided
- Confined Spaces
- Working at Heights
- High Risk Work License qualifications
- Trade qualified where applicable
- Past mining expertise
- Fit & healthy & ability to pass random drug & alcohol screening
What is on offer:
- 6 on 3 off roster rotating from days to nights
- 33 Day Dragline shutdown
- Bus travel provided from Mackay, Rockhampton & Bundaberg
- 8hrs travel paid total for shutdown duration
- Meals & camp accommodation provided
If interested please follow the prompts & apply now. They have limited time to secure people for the shutdown & are needing to confirm suitable candidates as soon as possible.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and APPLY online now!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Dragline Coal Mining Shutdown Rolleston Mine Jobs QLD