Experienced Dragline Operator Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Roster
- Meals and Camp Accommodation Provided
- 6 monthly Continuous Service Bonuses
Client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender
The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first. The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Marion BC850 Dragline
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 2 years’ experience with skills list or RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* including drug and alcohol test
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If you meet the above requirements, APPLY NOW!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dragline Coal Miner Operator 7/7 Roster Bowen Basin