See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dozer Push Operator Jobs
About the position :
- Lifestyle roster 5/4/4/5
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- Super paid on all rostered hours
About the candidate :
- Must have mine site experience – open cut
- Bulk push experience is essential
- Competency required Cat D10 / D11
Apply for *Dozer Push Operator Jobs :
Email the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume – to current date
- Drivers licence (front and back)
- Birth certificate or passport
- Coal board medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training – statement of attainment
- RII conduct dozer operations
- LMS/training matrix or competencies held
About us :
Mickala Mining values excellence and teamwork in providing the best opportunities to support career growth. Being a privately owned labour hire company, providing labour resources to the same portfolio of positions as their corporate competitors, in choosing Mickala as your employer, you instantly reward yourself with the best career opportunities and success.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.