Gumala Enterprises Pty Ltd (GEPL) is the business arm of the Gumala Aboriginal Corporation, which is Australia’s second-largest indigenous organization, serving the Panyjima, Innawonga and Nyiyaparli people of the Pilbara region in Western Australia. GEPL has the reputation of being an efficient, well-equipped and price-competitive Pilbara Indigenour contractor with offices in Tom Price.
Job tasks and responsibilities
GEPL is currently seeking an experienced Dozer Operator from suitably qualified individuals for a Rio Tinto based mine site in the Pilbara. The successful candidate will receive $40.00 per hour (flat rate). Camp accommodation and flights to and from Perth (point of hire) will be provided.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally, the candidate should hold a CURRENT Rio Tinto induction.
- Have 3 or more years experience operating Dozers, D10 and above.
- Submit a current Dozer ticket with the application.
- Possess a white card.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be available for an immediate start and willing to fly out with 48-72 hours notice.
- Previous experience in operating earth moving and civil construction equipment (grader, moxy water carts and vibrating compaction rollers) will be well regarded.
- You must have a strong appreciation for OHS and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Possess current vehicle license/s and machinery operator tickets, ie Roller, HC, HR.
Dozer Operator Port Hedland Pilbara Mine site
NOTE: When you apply for this job Experienced Dozer Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Dozer Operator Port Hedland Pilbara Mine site