Experienced Dozer Operator – Hunter Valley Mining
Dozer Operator Mine Site Assistance Hunter Valley Mining
MRS Services Group is the Hunter Valley’s solution in mining and maintenance support. Based in Muswellbrook (Upper Hunter Valley, New South Wales) MRS Services Group has evolved today into a comprehensive offering of specialized services.
There experience in providing the highest quality services, resources and solutions to every client has led to MRS Services Group being recognized by many as an industry leader.
MRS Services Group’s Civil and Earthworks Division provides a range of mine site assistance services to various Hunter Valley mine sites.
- 2 Panel Roster – Day shift only
- 1 year Fixed term contract with the possibility for extension
To be considered for these roles you will:
- Be able to provide competencies and demonstrate safe and effective operation.
- Ability to pass Challenge test.
- Have a positively focused attitude towards housekeeping, health, safety and the environment
- Pass Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* including D & A testing
- Current full (unrestricted) Driver license
- Possess a flexible can do attitude;
- Reside in (or willing to relocate to) the Hunter region.
- Flexible to changing work hour
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you’re up for the challenge and meet the requirements and are interested in pursuing this fantastic opportunity, please apply online via Seek attaching your resume.
For more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or call on 02 6540 9400Apply for Dozer Operator Mine Site Assistance Hunter Valley Mining
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.