See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dozer and Grader Operator
- 2/1 Roster out of Perth – bus in and out.
- Excellent camp, Own Room, Telstra Coverage,
- Immediate start, Long term position
Experienced operators who have previously operated dozers and graders within a mining production environment are required by the client.
1/76 Kings Park Rd, West Perth WA 6005, Australia
To be considered for the role the following is needed:
- Previously operated graders and dozers within mining production
- Dozers – CAT D9/10/11 – Graders CAT 14H and Above
- Any final trim grader experience would be highly advantageous
- Tickets or pass out documentation for machinery operated
- Have a valid drivers license
Dozer/Grader Operator Mining Production Perth
Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment medical, including drug screen, and supply 2 contactable referees relevant to their experience. For a discussion about these roles, please contact Tom on 9226 4511 quoting the reference number below.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Dozer and Grader Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Dozer and Grader Operator