Experienced Dozer / Dump Truck Operators Required
WorkPac are currently seeking skilled Dump Truck and Dozer Operators for an exciting opportunity to join the team at a Open Cut Coal Mine in the Banana Sire.
- Camp and Meals Supplied
- 7/7 Roster
- Work Close to home – Family Friendly for the Lower Bowen Basin
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
About the Role
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 1 1/2 South of Gladstone.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Be skilled and experienced in a Minimum CAT 789 Rear Dump Haul Truck
- Be Skilled on a CAT D11 Dozer in an Open Cut Mining environment
- 7/7 Roster
- 12 Hour Shifts
- On going positions
- Minimum 12 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 789
- Minimum 12 months experience operating CAT D11 Dozer in a Coal Mining environment
- Skills List / Machine Authorization / Training Transcript will be required for operational evidence.
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- Camp and Meals Provided – NO COST
- 7/7 Roster
- Great Site Culture
- Great Location for residents of the Lower Bowen Basin
- Immediate Start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. Apply ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Jess Egan – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Biloela
- 07 4800 3*** | *********@workpac.com
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dozer / Dump Truck Operators Open Cut Coal Mine Biloela QLD