Dozer Driver – St George
The client runs an irrigated cotton 3000ha and dry land 14,000ha cropping enterprise in the St George region of QLD.
They are seeking a Dozer Driver for a full time role.
- Long term position
- Farm work- mainly irrigation, some grazing ( stock dams)
- Main job is repairing erosion inside irrigation storage
- Most irrigation farms are within 30 km of St George, one small farm is 130 south St George
- Main operational base is close to St George
- They require the operator to not only drive, they must service & do small easy repairs. A mechanic will do all difficult repairs.
- There is quite a bit of work for the D11. If the driver is prepared to do other work when the D11 is stopped then there is on-going long term work. Other possible work is with truck, excavator, grader, tractor or farm work. The position could be permanent for the right person.
- Single accommodation is available.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in Dozer operation and maintenance.
- Current licenses / tickets including Dozer, forklift and Heavy Vehicle would be an advantage.
- Operation of various agricultural implements used in large scale cotton farms.
- Applicants must be physically fit, prepared to work outdoors and be willing to learn aspects of the position.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Asher Hammond
- Business Manager
- Agrijobs Australia
- 1300 668 226
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Dozer Driver Maintenance St George Toowoomba QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.