Dozer Driver – St George
The client runs an irrigated cotton 3000ha and dry land 14,000ha cropping enterprise in the St George region of QLD.
They are seeking a Dozer Driver for a full time role.
- Long term position
- Farm work- mainly irrigation, some grazing ( stock dams)
- Main job is repairing erosion inside irrigation storage
- Most irrigation farms are within 30 km of St George, one small farm is 130 south St George
- Main operational base is close to St George
- They require the operator to not only drive, they must service & do small easy repairs. A mechanic will do all difficult repairs.
- There is quite a bit of work for the D11. If the driver is prepared to do other work when the D11 is stopped then there is on-going long term work. Other possible work is with truck, excavator, grader, tractor or farm work. The position could be permanent for the right person.
- Single accommodation is available.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in Dozer operation and maintenance.
- Current licenses / tickets including Dozer, forklift and Heavy Vehicle would be an advantage.
- Operation of various agricultural implements used in large scale cotton farms.
- Applicants must be physically fit, prepared to work outdoors and be willing to learn aspects of the position.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Asher Hammond
- Business Manager
- Agrijobs Australia
- 1300 668 226
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Dozer Driver Maintenance St George Toowoomba QLD