See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrical Supervisor – CHPP
Wisely is an Australian privately owned company providing end to end asset management solutions and professional support services to meet industry challenges. The reputation has been built on the quality of our people and maintaining a reputation of delivery. They achieve this by building genuine business partnerships with customers, providing a value add service and encouraging and empowering our people.
This role will support our customer’s Moranbah/ Nebo based surface coal mine operation.
You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, which together with your planning and supervision experience will ensure your effective scope execution.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Planning and supervision experience within the mining industry
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute maintenance activities on time and within budget
- CHPP experience (essential)
- Advanced team leadership driving adherence to safety and encouraging a positive reporting culture
- Strong written and verbal skills and a high level of interpersonal skills to facilitate cooperation with project personnel and management
- Ability to identify and implement improvement initiatives that support business priorities for continuous improvement
- Strong team leadership driving adherence to business process and time management
You will be offered an attractive industry leading remuneration package including superannuation on all hours worked.
Should your application progress to the next stage of the recruitment process, you will be required to provide the following;
- Birth Certificate or Passport & Drivers Licence
- 2x Work Related Referee Contacts (previous Supervisors/ Employers)
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.